follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 27, 2010

    Photo 365 Day #27/365 - Ross


    Day 27- Ross, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.

    I had the most amazing afternoon with the coolest four and three-quarter year-old kid that I've ever met. His mom, Lorna, was an art teacher at my high-school and she took the last year off to spend with Ross. Ross was diagnosed with Autism two years ago, so Lorna decided to take some time off to work with him. For more about what she's doing and how you can get involved, check out www.miracleforross.com for the whole story. I got to sit down with Lorna and talk with her about the whole experience. I'm working on the video right now and I should have it up in the next few days. Oh, are you into bowling? February 21st, there's the amazing Bowling for Ross II Event at Strikes Bowling in Elk Grove, CA; between 12pm and 9pm 20% of all the proceeds go towards Ross' program. It will be a blast! More photos of our day after the click.

    More from Day 27

    Lorna and Ross

    Lorna and Ross 2

    0 comments: