follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 26, 2010

    Day #26/365 - My Beloved Mamiya

    Yes I know its been done before. The word says there's nothing new under the sun =D, but this one really came to me. I was just sitting at my computer and then got to enjoy a delicious oreo cookie. As I was walking back, Ben was sitting in a unusual spot (not at his computer) and then I saw it. I tried doing it with natural light at fist, but had to bust out the flash to get Ben to pop out on the waist-level finder.

    Pretty straight forward lighting setup, can you figure it out? (Hint: Don't let the viewfinder fool you.)

    I give in, it's just a flash about 5 ft away on the camera's left. That's it. Shot at about 1/100th sec at F/1.8 for the shallow depth of field.

    I'm pretty stoked too, because in February, I'm shooting strictly film. More on that this weekend.

    0 comments: