follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 28, 2010

    Want to Help Haiti? Want a Print from Africa? Have both!

    That's right, you can have your cake and eat it too with this one. I was inspired by benroberts to put on a charity print auction for Haiti, with some prints that I had just recently shown at the Creative Connections Art Academy. So if you liked my photos from Africa, you can bid on a few prints that I have. How to do it, the prints and more after the click.

    The Causes:


    Real Hope for Haiti Rescue Center <------ My preference =D.

    American Red Cross

    ANY OF THE Organizations list here.


    The prints: Click on the image for more information and starting price. If you'd like to see them in a larger size visit my Flickr


    These photos were shown at a private gallery for the Creative Connections Art Academy. If you had followed me while I was in Africa, here is a chance to have a piece of art from my journey.

    Please leave a comment with your offer, please only comment if you wish to bid, thanks.

    WANT TO BID - BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A FLICKR ACCOUNT?
    Please just email me with a bid and I will place the bid in the comments on your behalf: jeromelovesyou@gmail.com

    The bidding will end on 05 February, 2010 at 11:59PM + PST

    If you are outside of the Sacramento Area:
    At this time, the person who wrote the highest amount will Paypal me (jeromelovesyou@gmail.com) the amount, I will deduct the shipping cost (some of these prints are large and awkward to ship) and the rest goes to a cause you chose from below. I will email you back with proof of my donation on your behalf.

    If you are in the Sacramento Area:
    At this time, the person who wrote the highest amount will donate the amount to cause you chose from below. Email or print out proof of your donation, and I will deliver the print to you.

    Any Questions:

    Don't hesitate to email me : jeromelovesyou@gmail.com


    The Causes:

    Real Hope for Haiti Rescue Center <------ My preference =D.

    American Red Cross

    ANY OF THE Organizations listed here.

    For more information on this:
    CPA - CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS
    www.flickr.com/groups/charityprintauctions/

    0 comments: