follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 28, 2010

    Day #177/365 - Warped Tour

    Day#177/365 - Warped Tour

    I had a the privilege of shooting all access at Mountain View, CA Vans Warped Tour Saturday all thanks to my buddy Nick. THANK YOU!

    Meet Caleb Shomo, new lead singer of Attack!Attack! I remember first hearing about these guys because my old roommates showed me their music video for a laugh and called it CrabCore. I laughed. Now I'm not, these dudes are superstars and put on one hell of a show. I saw and photographed : Whitechapel, Motion City Soundtrack, The Rocket Summer, Set Your Goals, Artist Vs Poet and the Casualties and it rocked! But for some reason this photo stuck. I mean in all honesty this guy is just having fun. Isn't that what it's all about?

    0 comments: