follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 28, 2010

    Day #175/365 - Pine Needles (Sabbatical)



    I camped (well stayed in a cabin) this past week up near Truckee, CA at Sky Mountain. I used to go here for a week long summer camp. A lot of my good friends are still a part of it, so I came and hung out. I had most of the time to myself, which is really why I wanted to be out there. I did snap a few shots of the campers here and there.

    I had such a good time just relaxing, reading, having no set schedule. Just giving myself sometime to think without having to think about how much time I have to think (confusing eh?) I feel this first half of the year has been been a mixed bag. I've grown in so many areas (photographically, musically) but still lack so much in others (spiritually, personally). I feel like this photo brought a nice balance, I could actually sit and acknowledge the simple things in life like holding a handful of pine needles.

    0 comments: