follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 16, 2010

    Day 15/365 - Aperture?


    Day 15/365 - Aperture?, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.

    I went out yesterday with Emilia and spent a delightful day teaching her a bit about her camera. She's still not quite comfortable enough to adjust while the camera's at her eye.

    It was a pretty low-key day, we spent some time in McKinley Park, watching the squirrels, geese and flowers.I figured it's a bit easier to learn about a camera and all its controls on a bunch of static objects instead of trying the patience of some person.

    To my delight to picked it pretty quick and learned how to make some photos of her own. In this one she ran out of the coffee shop, a snapped a photo of the capitol just before dusk, pretty rad eh?

    I can't wait to see her roll of film.

    A few more of mine and shots of the day after the click.


    Right as we were leaving, I brought out a flash and created a few of these. Super simple one-light handheld camera left, through a home-made diffuser. I love night portraits like these.

    Day 15- Emilia

    Probably my favorite of the day.

    Day 15 - Emilia 2

    Day15 - Emilia 3

    And I'm usually an advocate against macro photography for many reasons. But you caught me red handed on this one.

    Day 15 - Flower




    0 comments: