follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 15, 2010

    Day #14/365 - Ben and His Bike

    Ben has been working on his bike for about 3 months all together. It started simply as that Univega frame and now it's a beautiful piece of art. I got home from work tonight at about 11:40 and thought about 10 minutes later, "Crap I have 10 minutes to make a photo." Leon is already a model so I thought I'd continue introducing you to my roommates.

    Day 14 - Ben and his beloved bike

    Ben's a new convert to bicycles (and exercise in general, haha) he generally rides mopeds with the Landsquids but Ben did this bike right, even with all the headache. See another take, the setup and video after the click.


    Day 14 Take 2

    Here's how it was setup.

    Day 14 Setup

    Here's how it was done.

    Day 14 - Ben from Jerome Love on Vimeo.



    0 comments: