follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 29, 2009

    Back to Work!

    What a busy few days it's been! As soon as I got back, I flew up to Spokane to see my beautiful new niece Lucia (Lucy) Addison Love. I can't believe I'm an uncle! So strange!



    While I was up there, I took care of my cousin Derek's senior portraits. It was sort of weird getting back into the portrait mindset, but after a bit it all felt like a glove. A few photos from the shoot after the link.



    I've always loved these shots. Guys like Keatley and Zack Arias have really shaped my way of thinking on the "typical headshot".



    This was me just searching for a new angle. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but I messed around in post-production on this one. A little grain and selective focus, what do you think?



    Same idea as the headshot above but with no fill.



    And just a simple snoot from the top camera right.



    el Fin.

    Jerome
    www.jeromelovesyou.com

    0 comments: