follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 11, 2009

    I Attended a Trade Show Today...

    Online. How about that? The web never ceases to amaze me. I was able to keep my photography-gear feed going while here in Johannesburg! Amazing.

    PDN hosted part two of it's Photographers' Virtual Tradeshow.

    This thing is slick.





    It is amazing that from another continent I can tune into a virtual tradeshow, interacting with vendors, photo professionals and service providers in real time.

    Take a look.



    When I logged in, I found the plaza. How awesome is this?

    From there I could go over to the trade room floor.



    It was like I was in Cal Expo back home!

    Jerome

    1 comments:

    Dad said...

    It's a pretty cool idea. However, I often miss the actual live shows because they're pretty early in the morning for me, I'm GMT +4.

    Do you know if its possible to access the events after they've been broadcast? I couldn't find any links on the PDN site.

    Cheers
    Dave