follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 18, 2009

    On a Side Note

    Are you photographer? Do you live in California? If you said yes to both of those questions then sweet! I currently subscribe to California Photo Forum, and we're having a referral contest! CPF is an online community of California based photographers for amateurs,pro and everywhere in between! Right now were trying to spread the word by throwing this contest and the winner will receive a gift certificate to Samy's Camera up to $250! You can help me out by CLICKING HERE! and signing up or visiting www.californiaphotoforum.com and using the referral code JeromeL when you join.

    I know I'm in Africa at the moment, but $250 when I get home would be great!

    Best

    Jerome
    www.jeromelovesyou.com
    www.jeromelove.net
    VOXUnited
    jerome@voxunited.org

    0 comments: