follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 9, 2009

    In Michigan...

    Hi Friends! So contrary to popular belief, I'm actually still Stateside. I'm doing some training and family visiting here in Michigan. It's been amazing so far! I hung out yesterday with Mike Takas' family and just had a blast getting to know all of the people here. Mike's son Collin is such a rad kid and rules at NBA Live 08 ha ha ha!

    Today encompassed meeting with both Mike Takas and Brian King of VoxUnited (www.voxunited.org). We went over some of the basic ideology of Vox and its partners, South African culture and conduct. We also touched on the big Love Works Campaign of 2009 how I fit into that vision.



    More to come.

    Best,

    jL

    jeromelovesyou@gmail.com
    www.jeromelovesyou.com

    0 comments: