follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 13, 2010

    Day #224/365 - Vans Warped Tour (Part 1 of 3)


    Day #224/365 - Hey Monday 2, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.

    My friend Nick was kind enough to get me into the Vans Warped Tour in both Marysville/Sacramento yesterday and San Jose last month. It was hot, but not as bad a the few that I went. I was only there to shoot a few specific bands (Whitechapel, Set Your Goals, Suicide Silence and Dillinger) but Nick mentioned that this was his new favorite band because the lead singer was a chick and she gave Hayley from Paramore a run for her money.

    So I went and checked them out. Not entirely my cup of tea, but they're good for what they do and I enjoy listening to them. Nick was spot on, her voice was amazing.

    More photos of Hey Monday after the click. More photos of my entire day in the next couple of days.




    Hey Monday , originally uploaded by Jerome Love.




    Hey Monday 3, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.


    0 comments: