follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 22, 2010

    Day #172/365 - Summer Time is Here

    I felt really liberated today. Father's day has always been a rough holiday for me, but I think that's what did it. I realized that I overthink a lot of things, my life especially.

    I always want to make the right decision that will get me to my next big step, but I always forget diligence in the interval or half step in between. This happens, I get frustrated, bothered, moody and eventually mad at myself because I'm not where I thought I should be. It's a cycle.

    Well I'm breaking that cycle, today for the first time (that I'm aware of) I feel like I can. I'm liberated. I'm alive. I can thrive.

    This photo for me represents that. Freedom in the streets, open roads, green lights and the rest is a blur, the only thing I can focus on is the next step (or crank turn in this case). I'm stoked.

    1 comments:

    Meg. said...

    awesome photo. makes me want to ride real bad!