follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 1, 2010

    Day #151/365 - Lackluster to say the least

    Done with the semester... check.
    Moved... check.
    Working.check.
    Photography... check.
    Creativity....what?
    Inspiration...huh?


    I'm feeling lackluster to to say the least. I don't know what it is. I feel like all my creative braincells have gone postal (if I had any to begin with.) I don't get it.

    I'm searching anywhere and everywhere. I opened my window last night.

    I want to hear this city speak. I need to feel it breathe.

    Not there yet. I click for hours, perusing the offerings of cyberspace. I see old friends, I meet new ones, I live with the same ones. A spark or two maybe.

    I take a spin, maybe go for a ride. I'm reading this and studying that. Where is it? What is it?

    I really don't know. Are we GETTING it? Am I there yet?


    Excuse my ramblings.

    0 comments: