follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 31, 2010

    Summer Love : Ben and Rose

    My friends Ben and Rose are getting married this August and we were supposed to an engagement video (cause they're all the rage these days.) but they slacked a little in picking out their locations.

    We decided to just do some photos instead. These two claimed to be non-photogenic but I think they really pulled it off! One of my favorite couples to work with, (I guess it's easier to work with good friends.)

    They wanted a real natural lit look and so that's what we went for. I used two lights in most of these, one being the sun and the other a speedlight thru an umbrella. I also shot some Velvia 50 on my Mamiya which I'm really excited to get back and see the results.



    More photos after the click.









    fin.

    0 comments: