follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 25, 2010

    Day #144/365 - Ricky (Anthony)

    Anthony's got a nickname from some regular's at the Press Club apparently. He was walking home and this girl yells, "Ricky! Ricky!". He looks around and finds out she's talking to him. He asks about the name and the girl explains that they see him walking by most days and everyone calls him Ricky because they think he's got good fashion sense. Pretty funny way to meet new people.

    Anyhow, I've been trying my hand at fashion lately, I've always been a fan of fashion (though not extremely fashionable myself) and it's something I'd enjoy shooting more often. I've made it a new year's resolution to update my wardrobe this year, the uniform of white v-necks and jeans needs some help. So this is practice, what do you think?

    0 comments: