follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 3, 2010

    Day #121/365- Matisyahu

    So hooray for Jewish Heritage Week and the Jewish Heritage Festival on Sunday. I have to say, these people know how to throw a party. Well actually I don't know, I just showed up for Matisyahu.

    Besides showing up forty minutes late, I was so stoked on this show

    Day #121/365 - Matisyahu

    This is definitely the best free (yes free) show I've ever been to. It wasn't the full band so I was a bit bummed, but with the combination of an acoustic guitar that sounded like Andy McKee was up there and Matisyahu's beatboxing (improved), theere was a really good vibe going.

    The funniest thing about this show. The people. See them after the click.



    Matisyahu-5

    You got flower power next to a kid who can't wait for his Barmitzvah money, along with families and hipsters galore; but that's not even the best part. EVERYONE knew the words.

    Matisyahu-1

    Who knew?

    Matisyahu-3

    Matisyahu-4

    I wonder how old this guy is. I wish I could grow a beard like him.


    Matisyahu-6

    My favorite emotion.

    0 comments: