follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 15, 2010

    BFF Day #1 and the Aftermath

    So BFF kicked off this weekend in Sacramento. Pretty stoked on it. I showed up late so I only have a few photos of the actual event and more photos of the after-party at Brad's.

    BFF-14

    From what I caught of the festival at 10pm, it was amazing all day. People were out in mass all way till the end so who knows what it was like during the peak. Photos and more after the click.

    I only saw the tail end of NYC messenger video that made me feel invincible on my bike when thrashing through traffic and then the premiere of "Macramento" which is Macaframa's take on cycling in Sacramento. Featuring Cardiel, Squirrel, Kris, Brad and a few other Sacramento riders.

    BFF-16
    (I love focusing in the dark) =^D.

    I won't give you any spoilers but I will say there was some dirt jumping going on and maybe Cardiel threw out some bangers.

    BFF-15

    Day 2 starts at 3pm today at Fremont park with Macashreda Trick Comp. Be there.

    BFF-20



    BFF-13



    1 comments:

    Jenn said...

    Can't wait!