follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 12, 2010

    I'm back!

    After two weeks of not having my computer in service, I finally found a charger in Toledo, Ohio! Man it feels good to type on a normal sized keyboard again. Since we last chatted, I was in Iowa since then I've traveled through:

    Paducah, Kentucky
    ElizabethTown, Kentucky
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Chicago, Illinois
    Galesburg, Illinois
    Marion, Indiana
    Columbus, Ohio
    Napoleon, Ohio
    Richmond, Indiana

    and finally I'm writing to you from Toledo, Ohio.

    The trip continues to stretch me and challenge not only as a photographer but a person and a person who relates, loves and lives with other people. Hopping on a bus, traveling across a country with 10 people you've known for less than a year is crazy now that I think about it. We've been blessed that most of us get along pretty well.

    Last week was rough though. We all had expectations on this tour and maybe some of them were a little more aloof from reality, but either way they're there. That coupled with a bit of harbored ___insert word here____ you can really get an explosion ready.

    Well it kind of happened.

    But after the dust and smoke settle, life is good and I'm still here. What I've taken from it is that I need to realize more and more how I can serve others. I should cherish the fact that I get to travel the country day after day and see things that I probably would have never seen. So that's where I'm at. Pictures to follow.

    0 comments: