follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 16, 2010

    From the Crucible : Week # 3... finally.

    I know this has taken forever, but I've been without a computer for three weeks so give me some slack! This trip has been trying in many ways but we'll get to that later. Week three we bounced between Kansas, Missouri and Iowa for most of the shows.

    In no particular order...

    This guy...

    We visited Steven's (Lyrycyst) hometown of Warrensburg, MO. Pretty rad place. I felt really bad though, me and Cappa headed across the street to get some all you can eat catfish and missed The Music Room's set but the catfish was bomb! Great turn out anyhow. The dude pictured is apparently a regular and borderline drunk. He was getting down with girls half his age and jammin to everything with a rhythm. My favorite part is the guy with the ICP shirt.

    Hometown Hero

    Our Bus at IHOP

    On our day off in Kansas City, we stopped by IHOP (Intl House of Prayer) to check out their prophecy rooms. I still haven't unpacked that experience but Dane has. Check out his blog here to get a feel for the situation.

    Downtown KC.

    I've never been to Kansas City before and I'm so glad we stopped. This city is incredible!

    McPherson Group

    Again this is in no particular order and I'm pretty positive we went to McPherson before KC. Anyhow this group was awesome. Enough of my 2am words. I let the photos talk.

    Cappa Spin

    Hands up

    Dane

    The Music Room

    0 comments: