follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 4, 2010

    Day #62/365 - "You wanna chilld hella hard?"


    Day #62/365 - Anthony, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.

    Anthony's one of those guys you can't but help laugh with. We've come a long way and Anthony's a rad dude. He works at Macy's, macks on honeys and moms who introduce themselves as, "I want to look like my daughter." in the juniors section.

    If you haven't heard, Anthony will tell you straight out, " I wanna be famous." He doesn't know what for, but he's pursuing that.

    We were chilling today at my friend Lucas' place and I saw the window with a bunch of rain on the glass, some good light and thought I should make a photo.

    Anthony, " You wanna chill hella hard?" (laughing)

    Me, " I want to make a picture of you."

    There's also an alternate on my Flickr.

    Hahaha. Good times.

    0 comments: