follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 9, 2010

    Day #40/365- Aly


    Day #40/365- Aly, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.

    Lately I've been trying to shoot more and more fashion (oriented) stuff. I've always been interested in the field, but have never really had a drive to do much about it until lately. I'm on a project for a little boutique here in Sacramento and have been working on my fashion photography.

    Aly here, I've know for a little while. She's pursuing a career in acting and is working on a degree in Journalism. She stuck this one out in the cold with me so I bought here a nice cup of coffee from the fine folks over at Temple.

    I borrowed this spotlight technique from street photographer Nick Turpin. You can read about that little idea here on strobist.

    0 comments: