follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 8, 2010

    Day #38/365 Saturday Morning Reader and Day #37/365 - Lunch Break

    Both of these photos result from my job. I work the graveyard most weekends, therefore I'm up at crazy hours. The first resulted, because I had just gotten off and had to meet a friend at Temple to exchange some gear and talk over a few ideas.I normally would have been home sleeping at 8am, but I had already procrastinated for awhile in giving this guy back his camera.

    Anyhow while we were sitting, shooting the poop, I caught this guy and thought, "Wow, photographers wait for stuff like this all the time, I should photograph him." So I did. First with my Mamiya, then with my 5D, so soon we'll be able to compare and see which came out better.

    The second shot is a result of my job. I have a lunch break at like 4am and nothing is open, so I thought well i have the streets to myself. So i headed out and found an open intersection (2 blocks away). I used my headlights to light me and shot this.


    Day #37/365 Lunch Break, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.


    0 comments: