follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 21, 2010

    Photo 365 #21/365 - Meghan on K St.


    Day #21/365 - Meghan on K, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.


    I technically cheated on this one but it was late at night and I was planning to use it for today :D. My friend Meghan has modeled for me before, last year and so we went out last night and did some stuff. She might get into modeling, but she said she "likes to eat" so we'll see how that works. She's heading over to London for London Fashion Week with her sister's blog BitchBuzz.com to explore that. I'm stoked!

    So I just tweeted about needing a model for my 365 project, both Valerie ( who I shot yesterday ) and Meg replied, I shot Valerie earlier in the day and Meghan late last night.

    It was super cold and wind was blowing everywhere, but we managed through it with Ben, my roomate as a VAL. Pretty simple setup for most of these, two lights, a handheld DIY Beautydish and snooted flash or umbrella on the other end. I'm going out again with her to rework these shots, but I really liked my choice and these other three.



    I'm just looking at this one now from another monitor and it either needs to be color calibrated or my monitor at home needs some help, so ignore the color shift :(

    Day 21 Extra 1


    Day 21 Extra 2

    It was between this one and the one I chose, we waited for almost 30 minutes to get the train behind her.

    Day 21 Extra 3

    Get the photos as they're published. Follow me on Twitter : JeromeLove

    0 comments: