follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 31, 2010

    Day #30/365 - Kris from LockedCog.com


    KrisLC-5, originally uploaded by Jerome Love.

    You may remember Kris from the January TrickCat, yeah he's the guy who put that on. When he's not breaking wheels, frames and cranks, he runs the fixed gear blog LockedCog.com.

    KrisLC-4

    We've been meaning to get together and shoot some photos since and finally got around to doing it today. He tried to take me to Faces afterward and even told me he'd buy a burger at HotRod's but I rolled out beforehand. It was a pretty cool session, real laid back and I got introduced to this crazy new spot. Kris is a down-to-earth dude, who just really loves riding bikes. Definitely looking forward to some future shoots. More photos after the click. You can see all of my photos on Flickr.



    KrisLC-10


    Favorite of the day.
    KrisLC-9


    Kris' number 1 girl.
    KrisLC-7

    Grab it
    KrisLC-6

    Huck it.
    KrisLC-3

    KrisLC-2

    0 comments: