follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 31, 2009

    Denver LoveMercy 2009 Day #3

    Well it's now over. Denver LoveMercy 2009 has come to a close, but what an incredible experience it was! I'm thankful for the opportunity to have served in this event. I praise God for these kids and I pray that his Love and Mercy would be shown through them.

    The morning session opened up with Matt LeRoy who spoke of the greatest redemption story in history.

    Denver_Day_3-1

    He was accompanied by an OKWU student who painted the story out as he spoke. Pretty amazing.



    Denver_Day_3-2

    The Kristian Still Band rocked the house and loved this event so much they released one song that they had never played live or recorded before!

    Denver_Day_3-3

    Denver_Day_3-7

    Fist Pump

    The kids were then challenged again to go out and LOVEDenver. A believe me they did. I was blown away by the hearts of these kids.

    Denver

    Denver_Day_3-4

    Kids carrying hats, gloves, scarves and socks to anyone who needed them.

    LoveDenver

    "We are an army of LOVE... I am, You are, We are the Kingdom"

    And to wrap up the night, Jamie Toworkoski, founder of To Write Love On Her Arms delivered another beautiful message for the night.

    Jamie Toworkoski

    Goodnight Denver.

    0 comments: