follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 17, 2009

    A Big Thank You

    I've had the opportunity to see many of my supporters and share this great info about what they helped me and VoxUnited accomplish while I was in Africa. So I thought I'd share it with everyone.

    On the Water Front:
    • 14,000 received clean, safe water through well repair & rehabilitation (Mozambique)
    • 40 Health & Hygiene instructors were trained and certified (Mozambique)
    • 20 Americans were certified to teach Water Filtration Construction (USA)
    • 20+ nationals were trained to build water filters (Mozambique)
    • 4,000 received clean water through new well instillation (Mozambique)
    • Pumps have been purchased and 10,000 will receive water through new well instillation in the next couple months.
    On the Business Venture Front:
    • 60+ children have/ are being fed via a poultry project (Swaziland)
    • 30+ people have/ are being impacted by a Sewing Micro Business (South Africa)
    On the Education Front:
    • 600+ children received literacy and leadership development training (South Africa)
    • 41 children received Vox Tuition Scholarships, books, shoes & uniforms (South Africa)
    • 100 individuals received computer skills training (South Africa)
    • 2000 students received HIV/AIDS prevention education (South Africa)

    Thank you again!

    0 comments: