follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 25, 2009

    I'm Featured!

    Wow what an amazing 12 hours! The USA beat Spain 2-0 to make it to the FIFA Confed Cup Finals and yours truly was featured on Strobist.com for a portrait I created here in South Africa!

    I've spent a few Thursdays working with the HIV/AIDS Support Group hanging out with them and getting to know them. This group will be the start of a new VoxThreads initiative in Kliptown.

    I snapped this portrait of Thulani, the director of the Kliptown Youth Program, last time I was there.



    More of the story and links when you read more




    I liked the portrait so much that I decided to submit for Strobist Boot Camp II : First Assignment. Strobist is a lighting blog by former photojournalist David Hobby, which focuses primarily on small, flash-based photography. It's grown a Flickr Group of over 50,000 members and gets about 1/4 million hits a day (more now) and over a million hits a month!



    Check out the write-up here!


    Best

    Jerome Love
    www.jeromelove.net
    www.jeromelovesyou.com