follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 19, 2009

    Under the Weather...

    I've fallen ill this past weekend due to an annoying tick bite, but no worries, I'm full of antibiotics and well on my way to recovery. I've had an invigorating and inspiring weekend and I'll be sharing most of that with you all this week. Here's a lineup of what's to come:

    The arrival and meal from Swaziland - Stories and photos about individuals and work in Swaziland

    Soweto - Stories and photos from Soweto. A focus on the need for education in South Africa

    Township stories - Stories and photos from some of the poorest areas in South Africa, how people in spite of their environment and circumstances, are persevering with joy.

    Cheers

    Jerome

    1 comments:

    Tran said...

    Hi Jerome! I don't know if you remember me, but the last time we met was when I bumped into you at Nugget lol. I hope you feel better! I'll be looking forward to your updates =). Take care!