follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 29, 2008

    Preparation



    i guess i have been on about a two week consistency of updating and for that i apologize.


    a lot of great things lately. first off A BIG THANK YOU to all of my friends, family and supporters for wonderful Christmas and generous donations towards our work with VOXunited. THANK YOU.

    speaking of that, if you would like a letter please let me know and I will get one out to ASAP, at the end of this month, I will know where I am at financially and vill be deciding on a leave date. i'm writing this from one my favorite burrito places in elk grove; Baja Burrito at Bruceville Rd. and Big Horn Rd. the owner, Colin has offered to host a fund raising night here at Baja Burrito, so be on the lookout for that. %20 of the proceeds go towards VOXunited and our work in South Africa. i will also be showing at Vox Sacramento on January 10th. Ill have more information on that later this week. I will be selling prints here and all proceeds will go towards ending HIV/AIDS and extreme Poverty in South Africa.

    Lastly some photos for you my friends. i've recently gone on a 6x6 medium format film craze. enjoy.














    -jL
    www.onelovephotography.net

    0 comments: