follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 4, 2008

    Oldies and Newsies

    So I'm officially on my way to South Africa, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! I need to raise about $14000 all together and about $9000 by January 14th to go. If you would like to donate, let me know, I will send you a personal letter with some updates and how-tos. If you say, "Jerome, I already know you man, I don't need no stinkin' letter, how can I give?" YOU CAN! This link will take you to a online donation page. Fill out the information and enter in the amount you'd like to give (anything helps!) then towards the bottom of the screen in the Additional Information section where it asks for input with "Have a specific need in mind?" type Jerome Love and your donation will be set aside for me. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to call me or email me. onelovephoto@gmail.com and 916.215.3705.

    Now onto the oldies. I was assigned to photograph Eras in studio while they were recording five new songs for their upcoming EP. Here are the photos from the shoot.










































    -jL
    www.onelovephotography.net

    0 comments: