follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    With the Wind....

    comes change. it's strange. throughout the past few months a lot of it has been going on. the obvious: going off to college and growing up. through my lurking around on the infamous facebook, i've already begun to see different "people" ( or at least what i can gather from an internet social network ) emerge in their respective places of institution. some good, some questionable and some make my heart ache but i love them all the same and i hope that it is perceived as sincere.

    i've also noticed a difference in myself. im very choosy about who i associate with nowadays, and i think it's the best for me at this point. i struggled very much with becoming who i associated with just to please them and now i only define myself by Christ. don't get me wrong. i'm human and i will always fail sometimes. for awhile now i've been defined by my worst moments and i am sick and tired of that. ive also noticed my e-addiction increasing with this new laptop,blog,photos,facebook,e-mails,and so on. i'd appreciate prayer in that area. i want to make sure that i'm still devoting time to my relationship to Christ.

    i was able to get together with sarah and celeste yesterday afternoon for some awesome thai food. Siam Thai @ Fruitridge and Franklin. I highly recommend the place. we had great food and great conversation. these two are honestly some my favorite people. they both have a heart for change and love for many. i wish them my best as they leave later this week for UCSB and UCD ; /







    FIN!

    -jL
    www.onelovephotography.net

    0 comments: