follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    I didn't have to work today until 3:30... so what did I do? Well first, I spent some time with Christ and then I thought I'd try a few exercises from strobist. I first created a speedlight cheatsheet. Then worked on restricted light and overpowering ambient sunlight.

    -jL
    www.onelovephotography.net




    Man was today rough. I work for a local (national) portrait studio and I just wasn't feeling the creative touch. It bummed me out. I've had a lot of things on my mind and school is definitely on the heavy end. So please pray for me.

    With the speedlights this morning I worked out my starting point for indoors and then went outdoors and took on the SUN! After doing the little exercise inside, I did same for this scooter shot.

    Canon 30D, 24-70 f/2.8L @ 24mm. ISO100, f/18, SB-25 CL Snooted Full Power, SB-25 CR OmniBounce Full Power

    Canon 30D, 24-70 f/2.8L @ 24mm. ISO100, f/18, SB-25 CL Snooted Full Power, SB-25 CR Rectangle Softbox(homemade) FP

    and the setup shot.



    -jL
    www.onelovephotography.net

    0 comments: